Weathering and Mass Wasting
Agents of Erosion
- Climatic Regions
- Classification of Climate and Identifying Climatic Regions (Natural Regions)
- Low-latitude Regions
- Equatorial Rainforests
- Tropical Monsoon Climate
- Tropical Savannah Type of Climate
- Tropical Deserts Or Arid Type of Climate
- Mid-latitude Regions
- Mediterranean Climate
- China Type Climate Or Humid Sub Tropical Climate
- Marine West European Type Climate
- High Latitudinal Regions
- Taiga Or Sub-arctic
- Tundra Climate
- Ice Sheet
- High-altitude Regions
- Highland Or Mountain Type
Global Climate Change
Indian Ocean - Relief and Strategic Importance
- Indian Ocean Region
- Bottom Relief of Indian Ocean
- Continental Shelf
- Mid-oceanic Ridges
- Islands of Indian Ocean
- Ocean Basins
- Deeps and Trenches
- Distribution of Temperature and Salinity in Indian Oceans
- Indian Ocean Salinity
- Ocean Currents in Indian Ocean
- Importance of the Indian Ocean
- The Importance of Indian Ocean for India
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Study the diagram and answer the following questions:
- Identify the types of rocks shown in the diagram.
- Arrange the rocks according to their chronology of origin.
- Explain how sedimentary rocks are formed.
- Think of all the factors which may break the rocks into smaller pieces.
- Which type of rock will break easily as compared to others? Why?
Complete the chain:
|Rock type||Name of the rock||Dominant type of weathering|
|1) Igneous||1) Dolomite||1) Physical Weathering|
|2) Sedimentary||2) Slate||2) Chemical Weathering|
|3) Metamorphic||3) Basalt|
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -