Advent of the Europeans
From Trade to Territory
Rural Life and Society
Educational Development in India
Development of Industries in India
Urban Changes During the British Period
Status of Women in India Through the Ages
Rocks and Soils
Weather and Climate
Migration and Urbanisation
Exploring Continents Africa, Australia and Antarctica
How the State Government Works
Citizens and Citizenship
Human Rights and UNO
Road Safety Rules and Regulations
Defence and Foreign Policy
Money, Savings and Investments
Public and Private Sectors
- What does Secularism mean?
- Objectives of Secularism
- The Characteristic Features of a Secular State
- Importance of Secularism
- Constitution and Secularism
- The Constitution of India has the following distinguishing features
- Mosaic of Constitutional Provisions
- Why do we need secular education?
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
According to Article 28, which type of education is restricted in state-aided educational institutions?
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -