Nutrition in Plants
Nutrition in Animals
Fibre to Fabric
Acids, Bases and Salts
Physical and Chemical Changes
Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
Wind Storms and Cyclones
- Introduction of Wind
- Atmospheric Pressure
- High Speed Winds Are Accompanied by Reduced Air Pressure
- Air Expands on Heating
- Wind Currents Are Generated Due to Uneven Heating on the Earth
- Thunderstorms and Cyclones
- Effective Safety Measures
- Advanced Technology Has Helped
- Element of Climate: Wind and It's Types
Respiration in Organisms
Transportation in Animals and Plants
Reproduction in Plants
Motion and Time
Electric Current and Its Effects
Water: A Precious Resource
Forests: Our Lifeline
Solve the following crossword puzzle with the clues given:
2. Plantation prevents it.
5. Use should be banned to avoid soil pollution.
6. Type of soil used for making pottery.
7. Living organism in the soil.
1. In desert soil erosion occurs through.
3. Clay and loam are suitable for cereals like.
4. This type of soil can hold very little water.
5. Collective name for layers of soil.