- Concept of Rational Numbers
- Addition of Rational Number
- Subtraction of Rational Number
- Multiplication of Rational Numbers
- Division of Rational Numbers
- Rational Numbers on a Number Line
- Inserting Rational Numbers Between Two Given Rational Numbers
- Method of Finding a Large Number of Rational Numbers Between Two Given Rational Numbers
Squares and Square Root
Cubes and Cube Roots
Playing with Numbers
Ratio and Proportion
Percent and Percentage
Profit, Loss and Discount
Direct and Inverse Variations
- Algebraic Expressions
- Degree of Polynomial
- Product , Factor and Coefficient
- Like and Unlike Terms
- Combining like Terms
- Multiplying Monomial by Monomials
- Multiplying a Monomial by a Polynomial
- Multiplying a Polynomial by a Polynomial
- Dividing a Monomial by a Monomial
- Dividing a Polynomial by a Monomial
- Dividing a Polynomial by a Polynomial
- Simplification of Expressions
Linear Equations in One Variable
Special Types of Quadrilaterals
- Introduction of Constructions
- Construction of an Angle
- To Construct an Angle Equal to Given Angle
- To Draw the Bisector of a Given Angle
- Construction of Angles of 60°,30°,90° and 45°
- Construction of Bisector of a Line
- Drawing the Perpendicular Bisector of a Line Segment
- Construction of Parallel Lines
- Constructing a Quadrilateral
- Construction of Parallelograms
- Construction of a Rectangle When Its Length and Breadth Are Given.
- Construction of Rhombus
- Construction of Square
- Concept of Reflection Symmetry
Representing 3-D in 2-D
Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon
Surface Area, Volume and Capacity
Data Handling (Statistics)
Find the amount and the compound interest on ₹ 24,000 for 2 years at 10% per annum compounded yearly.
Find the amount and the compound interest on ₹ 20,000 for `1 1/2` years at 10% per annum compounded half-yearly.
Divide Rs. 15,600 into two parts such that the interest on one at 5 percent for 5 years may be equal to that on the other at `4 1/2` percent for 6 years.
A person invests Rs. 5,000 for two years at a certain rate of interest compounded annually. At the end of one year, this sum amounts to Rs. 5,600. Calculate :
(i) the rate of interest per year.
(ii) the amount at the end of the second year.
Find the amount and the compound interest on ₹ 16,000 for 3 years at 5% per annum compounded annually.