Introduction to Indian Society
Segments of Indian Society
- Introduction to Segments of Indian Society
- Tribal Community
- Reasons for Tribal Exploitation
- Problems Faced by the Tribal Community
- ‘Panchsheel’ Philosophy of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
- Tribal Development Efforts After Independence
- Rural Community
- Problems of Indian Rural Community
- Efforts for Rural Development
- Urban Community
- Major Urban Problems
- Efforts Towards Urban Development
Diversity and Unity in Indian Society
Processes of Social Change in India
Social Movements in India
Social Problems in India
- Social Problem
- The Problems of Ageing
- Measures to Tackle the Problems of Ageing
- Concept of Unemployed
- Factors Responsible for Unemployment
- Consequences of Unemployment
- Measures to Tackle the Problem of Unemployment
- Farmers’ Suicide
- Causes of Farmers’ Suicide
- Consequences of Farmers’ Suicides
- Measures to Tackle the Problem of Farmer Suicides
- Domestic Violence
- Causes of Domestic Violence
- Consequences of Domestic Violence
- Measures to Deal with Domestic Violence
- Addiction (Substance, Internet, Mobile)
- Types of Addiction
- Causes of Addiction
- Consequences of Addiction
- Measures to Tackle Addiction Problems
- Definitions of industrialisation
- Characteristics of industrialisation
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
State whether the following statement is True or False with reason.
Modern industry is based on profit making.
Correct the underlined word and complete the statement.
The Industrial Revolution took place in the sixteenth century.
Identify the appropriate term from the given options and rewrite it against the given statement.
Modernisation of the process of production.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -