India and the Contemporary World - 1
The French Revolution
Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
Forest Society and Colonialism
Pastoralists in the Modern World
Contemporary India - 1
India – Size and Location
Physical Features of India
Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
Democratic Politics - 1
What is Democracy? Why Democracy?
Working of Institutions
The Story of Village Palampur
People as Resource
Poverty as a Challenge
Food Security in India
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
If you intend to visit Kavaratti during your summer vacations, which one of the following Union Territories of India you will be going to?
Identify the following with the help of map reading.
- The island groups of India lying in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal.
- The countries constituting the Indian subcontinent.
- The States through which the Tropic of Cancer passes.
- The northernmost latitude in degrees.
- The southernmost latitude of the Indian mainland in degrees.
- The eastern and the western-most longitude in degrees.
- The place is situated on the three seas.
- The strait separating Sri Lanka from India.
- The Union Territories of India.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -