Physical Quantities and Measurement
- Unit and Its Types
- Unit Systems
- Physical Quantities
- Rules and Conventions for Writing SI Units and Their Symbols
- International System of Units (SI System)
- Unit Prefixes
- Measurement of Length
- Devices for Measuring Length
- Measurement of Mass
- Devices for Measuring Mass
- Measurement of Time
- Devices for Measuring Time
- Measuring Temperature
- Area and It’s Unit
- Measurement of Area
State whether the following statement is True or False.
An inclined plane always has the mechanical advantage of more than 1.
State if the following statement is true or false. Correct the statement if it is false.
A screw is a special case of an inclined plane.
Answer the following in detail.
What is the use of an inclined plane? Give two examples where it is used.