What, Where, How and When?
The Earth in the Solar System
Our Past 1 (History)
Diversity and Discrimination
From Hunting–Gathering to Growing Food
- The Earliest People: Why Were They on the Move?
- How Do We Know About These People?
- Choosing a Place to Live in
- Finding Out About Fire
- A Changing Environment
- The Beginning of Farming and Herding
- A New Way of Life
- Storing Animals
- Finding Out About the First Farmers and Herders
- Towards a Settled Life
- Living and Dying in Mehrgarh
The Earth: Our Habitat (Geography)
Globe : Latitudes and Longitudes
Social and Political Life - 1
In the Earliest Cities
Motions of the Earth
What is Government?
What Books and Burials Tell Us
- One of the Oldest Books in the World
- How Historians Study the Rigveda
- Cattle, Horses and Chariots
- Words to Describe People
- Silent Sentinels - the Story of the Megaliths
- Finding Out About Social Differences
- Were Some Burial Spots Meant for Certain Families?
- A Special Burial at Inamgaon
- Occupations at Inamgaon
Key Elements of a Democratic Government
Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic
Major Domains of the Earth
New Questions and Ideas
Major Landforms of the Earth
Our Country – India
Ashoka, the Emperor Who Gave up War
Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
India : Climate, Vegetation and Wildlife
Traders, Kings and Pilgrims
New Empires and Kingdoms
Buildings, Paintings and Books
Choose the correct option to complete the statement given below:
Workers who are employed on casual basis usually get ________
Complete the following table and discuss how their work is different.
|Name||Place of work||Earnings||Security of work||Benefits received||Work on their own or employed|
|Bachchu Manjhi||-||Rs 100 a day||-||-||-|
|Harpreet, Vandana||-||-||-||-||Work on their own|
|Sudha||Company||Rs 30,000 p.m.||-||-||-|
Fill in the following table to show the services provided by people in the markets which you visit frequently.
Name of the shop or office
|Nature of the service provided|
State whether the sentence is true (T) or false (F).
Casual workers can complain about their pay or working conditions.