Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
The diagram in Fig. 9.27 shows a three pin plug. Label the three pins.
(a) why if the top pin thicker and longer than the other two?
(b) why are the pins splitted at the ends?
Fig shows a three pin plug top. Label the three pins. Why is the top pin thicker and longer than the other two? Why are the pins splitted at the ends?