Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
Identify the following wires used in a household circuit: The wire is connected to the top terminal of a three pin socket.
(a) Name the three connecting wires used in a household circuit
(b) Which of the two wires mentioned in part (a) are at the same potential?
(c) In which of the wire stated in part (a) the switch is connected?
Identify the following wires used in a household circuit: The wire is also called as the phase wire.
In following Figure shows two bulbs with switches and fuse connected to mains through a socket.
label each component