Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
A power circuit uses a cable having three different wires.
(a) Name the three wires of the cable.
(b) to which of the two wires should the heating element of an electric geyser be connected?
(c) To which wire should the metal case of the geyser be connected?
(d) to which wire should the switch and fuse be connected?
State two circumstances when one may get an electric shock from an electrical gadget. What preventive measure must be provided with the gadget to avoid it?