Going to School
Ear to Ear
A Day with Nandu
The Story of Amrita
Anita and the Honeybees
From the Window
Reaching Grandmother’s House
Hu Tu Tu, Hu Tu Tu
The Valley of Flowers
A River’s Tale
From Market to Home
A Busy Month
Nandita in Mumbai
Too Much Water, Too Little Water
Abdul in the Garden
Food and Fun
The World in My Home
Home and Abroad
Defence Officer : Wahida
Chuskit Goes to School
You can also make a small report comparing Abu Dhabi with the place where you live. You can use some of these points mentioned below while writing the report. You can also draw pictures or put photographs.
- The climate and weather
- The trees and plants
- The traffic on the roads (kinds of vehicles)
- The common food items
- What people wear
- The kind of buildings
- The language
Do you have any relatives who live in another country?
- How long have they lived there?
- Did they go there for studies or for work?
- Was there any other reason?
Write the value of each note in the box near its picture.
- To which country does this currency belong?
- How did you know?
- Whose picture can you see on the notes?
- Can you find any number on the notes (other than the value)?
- Do you think that two notes can have the same number?
- Take a ten-rupee note and observe it carefully. How many languages can you see on the note?
- Write the name of the bank given on the note.
Look at these notes. Do they all belong to India? Put a circle around notes that are not Indian. Find out which country do they belong to.