- Concept of Rational Numbers
- Addition of Rational Number
- Subtraction of Rational Number
- Multiplication of Rational Numbers
- Division of Rational Numbers
- Rational Numbers on a Number Line
- Inserting Rational Numbers Between Two Given Rational Numbers
- Method of Finding a Large Number of Rational Numbers Between Two Given Rational Numbers
Squares and Square Root
Cubes and Cube Roots
Playing with Numbers
Ratio and Proportion
Percent and Percentage
Profit, Loss and Discount
Direct and Inverse Variations
- Algebraic Expressions
- Degree of Polynomial
- Product , Factor and Coefficient
- Like and Unlike Terms
- Combining like Terms
- Multiplying Monomial by Monomials
- Multiplying a Monomial by a Polynomial
- Multiplying a Polynomial by a Polynomial
- Dividing a Monomial by a Monomial
- Dividing a Polynomial by a Monomial
- Dividing a Polynomial by a Polynomial
- Simplification of Expressions
Linear Equations in One Variable
Special Types of Quadrilaterals
- Introduction of Constructions
- Construction of an Angle
- To Construct an Angle Equal to Given Angle
- To Draw the Bisector of a Given Angle
- Construction of Angles of 60°,30°,90° and 45°
- Construction of Bisector of a Line
- Drawing the Perpendicular Bisector of a Line Segment
- Construction of Parallel Lines
- Constructing a Quadrilateral
- Construction of Parallelograms
- Construction of a Rectangle When Its Length and Breadth Are Given.
- Construction of Rhombus
- Construction of Square
- Concept of Reflection Symmetry
Representing 3-D in 2-D
Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon
Surface Area, Volume and Capacity
Data Handling (Statistics)
- Central GST
- State GST
- Integrated GST
For both the following inter-state transaction of services, find the total amount of bill.
(i) Cost of services = 5,000, discount = 20% and GST = 12%
(ii) Cost of services = 12,500, discount = 40% and GST = 18%
Find the amount of bill for the following inter-state transaction of goods/services:
Cost of transaction = 30,000; discount = 30% and GST=28%.
John belongs to Delhi. He buys goods, worth Rs. 25,000 from a shop in Delhi. If the rate of GST is 5%, find how much money in all, will Does John pay for these goods?
A dealer in Bihar supplied goods to a dealer in Mumbai. The dealer in Mumbai buys :
(i) 40 articles for 800 each at 30% discount
(ii) 75 articles for 1,000 each at 20% discount.
If the rate of GST, on the whole, is 12%, find how much will the dealer at Mumbai pay to a dealer in Bihar.
Some goods/services cost Rs. 16,000 and the rate of GST on them is 12%. Find the amount of bill, in case of :
(i) intra-state transaction.
(ii) inter-state transaction.