Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Properties of Combinations
- Point of intersection of lines
- The distance of the Origin from a Line
- Distance of a point from a line
- Distance between parallel lines
Obtain the equation of the line which is: parallel to the Y-axis and making an intercept of 3 on the X-axis.
Write the equation of the line: parallel to the X-axis and at a distance of 4 units from the point (− 2, 3).
Obtain the equation of the line: parallel to the X-axis and making an intercept of 3 units on the Y-axis.
Obtain the equation of the line: parallel to the Y-axis and making an intercept of 4 units on the X-axis.
D(– 1, 8), E(4, – 2), F(– 5, – 3) are midpoints of sides BC, CA and AB of ΔABC Find: co-ordinates of the circumcentre of ΔABC.