Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
(i) Write one advantage of connecting electrical appliances in parallel combination.
(ii) What characteristics should a fuse wire have ?
(iii) Which wire in a power circuit is connected to the metallic body of the appliance ?
Describe with the aid of a diagram some form of a fuse which is used in the electric lighting circuit of a house. Give two reasons why a fuse must not be replaced by an ordinary copper wire.
An electric kettle is rated 3 kW, 250 V. give reason whether this kettle can be used in a circuit
which contains a 13 A fuse.