- Meaning of financing and dividend
- factors affecting financing and dividend
'Mission Coach Ltd.' is a large and creditworthy company manufacturing coaches for Indian Railways. It now wants to export these coaches to other countries and decides to invest in
new hi-tech machines. Since the investment is large, it requires long-term finance. It decides to raise funds by issuing equity shares. The issue of equity shares involves huge floatation cost. To meet the expenses of floatation cost, the company decides to tap the money market.
1) Name and explain the money-market instrument the company can use for the above
2) What is the duration for which the company can get funds through this instrument?
3) State any other purpose for which this instrument can be used.