- Land is fixed
- Is there a way one can grow more from the same land?
- Will the land sustain?
- How is land distributed between the farmers of Palampur?
- Who will provide the labour?
- The capital needed in farming
- Sale of Surplus Farm Products
Every village in India is surveyed once in ten years during the Census and some of the details are presented in the following format. Fill up the following based on information on Palampur.
a. LOCATION :
b. TOTAL AREA OF THE VILLAGE :
c. LAND USE (in hectares) :
|Cultivated Land||Land not available for cultivation (Area covering dwellings, roads, ponds, grazing ground)|
d. FACILITIES :