The Productive Mechanism
Theory of Demand and Supply
Meaning of Demand and Supply
Elasticity of Demand and Elasticity of Supply
Meaning and Scope of Public Finance
Money and Banking
- Concept of Consumer Rights
- Legal Measures Available to Protect Consumers from Being Exploited (COPRA, RTI)
- Understanding the Importance of Educating Consumers of Their Rights
- Awareness of Food Adulteration and Its Harmful Effects
- Consumer is Exploitation
- Factors Causing Exploitation of Consumers
- Rise of Consumer Awareness
- Characteristics of Entrepreneur
Why is the income of an entrepreneur residual in nature? Discuss any three functions of an entrepreneur.
A businessman stocks potatoes in the cold storage during the winter and releases that stock during summer. Will this be considered as production? Give a reason for your answer.