Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Solid Waste Management
- Need for Waste Management
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
Name the state in India through which the standard meridian of India and the Tropic of Cancer pass covering the longest distance.
At a place like Bhopal one can see the midday sun exactly over head twice a year, while at vidisha, only a few kilometre north of it, one is not able to do so even once. Give the reason briefly.