Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Need for Solid Waste Management
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
Name the state in India through which the standard meridian of India and the Tropic of Cancer pass covering the longest distance.
At a place like Bhopal one can see the midday sun exactly over head twice a year, while at vidisha, only a few kilometre north of it, one is not able to do so even once. Give the reason briefly.