Evaporation - Factors Affecting Evaporation
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Factors affecting the rate of evaporation:
- Surface area: The rate of evaporation increases on increasing the surface area of the liquid.
- Temperature: The rate of evaporation increases with an increase in temperature.
- Humidity: Decrease in the humidity increases the rate of evaporation.
- Wind speed: An increase in the wind speed increases the rate of evaporation.
Shaalaa.com | Evaporation
Series 1: playing of 1
to track your progress