Psychology : A Scientific Discipline
- Perspectives on Intelligence
- Measurement of Intelligence
- History of Measurement of Intelligence
- Concept Related to Measurement of Intelligence
- Types of Intelligence Tests
- Applications of Intelligence Testing in Various Areas
- New Trends in Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Psychological Disorders
- Nature of Psychological Disorders
- Criteria for Psychological Disorders
- Mental Wellness
- Major Psychological Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Substance-related and Addictive Disorders
- Identifying and Treating Psychological Disorders
First Aid in Mental Health
Find out the positive aspects of behaviour from the example given below and answer in one word.
Vasanta's daughter died by cancer. He has opened a rehabilitation center for cancer patients.
Write answer to the following question based on example only in a word:
After her daughter died of cancer, Vasanta started a rehabilitation center for cancer patients. What is the positive thing about behavior of Vasanta?
Write whether the following statement is ‘True’ or ‘False’:
Empathy generates the feeling of being secured.