Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Concept of Permutations
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Concept of Combinations
- Properties of Combinations
A bag contains 15 balls of three different colours: Green, Black and Yellow. A ball is drawn at random from the bag. The probability of green ball is `1/3`. The probability of yellow ball is `1/5`. How many balls are green, black, and yellow?
Four cards are drawn from a pack of 52 cards. Find the probability that all cards are club and one of them a jack.
The letters of the word LOGARITHM are arranged at random. Find the probability that vowels are always together.
A fair die is thrown two times. Find the chance that sum of the numbers on the upper face is at least 4.