Location and Extent
Physiography and Drainage
- Physiography of India
- North Indian Plains
- The Peninsula
- The Coastal Plains
- The Island Group
- Physiography of Brazil
- The Highlands
- The Coastal Region
- The Island Groups
- The Great Escarpment
- The Coasts
- The Plains
- Concept of Drainage Systems
- Drainage of Brazil
- Amazon Basin
- Paraguay-parana System
- Sao Francisco
- Coastal Rivers
- Drainage of India
- Himalayan Drainage
- Peninsular Rivers
- Rivers Meeting the Bay of Bengal
Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
Economy and Occupations
Tourism, Transport and Communication
Geography - Physical Divisions of India
Identification of Physical divisions
Geography - North Indian Mountains
Geography - North Indian Plain Region
Geography - Peninsular Plateau Region
Chhotta Nagpur Plateau
Geography - Western Ghats and Eastern Ghats
Geography - Coastal Region
Eastern coastal plain
Western coastal plain
Geography - Indian Islands
Geography - Practical 1
Geography - Practical 2
Two dimensional diagrams
One dimensional diagrams
Economics - Introduction of an Economy
Introduction of an Economy
Economics - Basic problems of an economy solution
Economics - Inflation
Effects of inflation
Measures of Inflation
Causes of inflation
Economics - Public distribution system and consumer protection
Public Distribution system - meaning and explanation
Objectives of Public Distribution system
Drawbacks of Public Distribution system
Progress of Public Distribution system
Read the following graph and answer the questions:
- Which country’s national income was highest in 2016 and was it how much?
- Comparing India and Brazil, which country had a higher national income in 1980?
- Comparing India and Brazil, which country had a higher income in 2016?
- Tell the difference between the GNP of Brazil and India in 2016.
- Calculate the difference between the national incomes of developed and developing countries in 2016.
Classify the following activities in by ticking (✓) in the respective column.
|coir and Rope making|
|Producing blades of the
|Extracting Iron Ore|
|Providing lodging and
With the help of the pie chart given in fig tell what is the contribution of secondary activities in Brazil's GDP?
Observe the following graph and answer the questions given below-
- Which country has a higher percent of the population engaged in primary activities?
- In which country is the contribution of tertiary sector greater in the GDP?
- In which country is the share of secondary activities more in the GDP?
- Can we say that Brazil is an agrarian economy like India? Give reasons.
- Which country has a higher percent of the population engaged in secondary activities?
- How muchpercent of population is engaged in tertiary activities in India?