Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Solid Waste Management
- Need for Waste Management
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
South West Monsoons (Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal Branches), North East Monsoons and Western Disturbances.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -