Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Concept of Permutations
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Concept of Combinations
- Properties of Combinations
The value of the machine depreciates at the rate of 15% p.a. It was purchased 2 years ago. Its present value is Rs. 7225. What was the purchase price of the machine?
A tree increases annually by 1/8 of its height. By how much will it increase after 2½ years. If its length today is 8 m.?
Kanchan purchased a Maruti car for Rs.2,45,000/- and the rate of depreciation is `14 2/7 %` per annum. Find the value of the car after two years?
The value of a machine depreciates from Rs.32768 to Rs.21,952/- in three years. What is the rate of depreciation?
The value of a machine depreciates at a rate of 10% every year. It was purchased 3 years ago. Its present value is Rs.2,18,700/-. What was the purchase price of the machine?
Mr. Chetan purchased furniture for her home at Rs.5,12,000/-. Considering the rate of depreciation as 12.5%, what will be the value of furniture after 3 years.
A manufacturing company is allowed to charge a 10% depreciation on its stock. The initial value of the stock was Rs.60,000/-. After how many years the value of the stock will be 39366?