The Supreme Court
Mahatma Gandhi:- Non-cooperation Movement
The Union Legislature
The First World War
The First War of Independence, 1857
Forward Bloc (Objectives) and Ina (Objectives and Achievements).
Rise of Dictatorships
The Union Executive
The High Courts
Factors Promoting Growth of Nationalism, Foundation of the Indian National Congress
- Economic Exploitation
- Repressive Colonial Policies
- Socio-religious Reform Movements
- Foundation of the Indian National Congress - the Indian National Association (Surendranath Banerjee)
- Rediscovery of India’S Past, Influence of Western Education
- Role of the Press
- Objectives of the Indian National Congress
- East India Association (Dadabhai Naoroji) as Precursors
Prime Minister and Council of Ministers
First Phase of the Indian National Movement (1885-1907), Second Phase of the Indian National Movement (1905-1916)
- Objectives and Methods of Struggle of the Early Nationalists
- Contributions of Dadabhai Naoroji, Surendranath Banerjee and Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- Causes of the Partition of Bengal
- Surat Split of 1907
- Objectives and Methods of Struggle of the Radicals
- Contributions of Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Bipin Chandra Pal and Lala Lajpat Rai
- Factors Leading to the Formation of the Muslim League
- Significance of the Lucknow Pact - 1916
Independence and Partition of India
The Second World War
- Causes of Second World War - Treaty of Versailles, Rise of Fascism and Nazism
- Second World War - Policy of Appeasement
- Japanese Invasion of China,
- Failure of League of Nations and Hitler’s
- Attack on Pearl Harbour
- Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Formation of the United Nations
- Consequences (Defeat of Axis Powers, Formation of the United Nations and Cold War)
The Indian National Movement (1857 – 1917)
Mass Phase of the National Movement - (1915-1947)
Non Aligned Movement
The Contemporary World
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
When and by whom was the association of Calcutta organised?
Name the regional association Surendranath Banerjee was associated with.
Who is called the ‘Father of the Nationalist Movement’ in India?
Name the nationalist leader who was the editor of ‘The Bengali’ newspaper and who set up the Ripon College.
Name the first Indian who passed the Indian Civil Service Examination.
When was the Servants of Indian Society founded? Who was its founder?
Who founded the servants of Indian Society?
Who organised the East India Association in London? When and why was it organized?
Who founded the ‘East India Association’?
Name the regional association Dadabhai Naoroji was associated with.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -