Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Need for Solid Waste Management
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
- Definition of contour and contour interval. Identification of landforms marked by contours (steep slope, gentle slope, hill, valley, ridge / water divide, escarpment), triangulated height, spot height, bench mark, relative height/ depth.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -