Post World War Political Developments
Sources of History
History : India After Independence (1961 CE to 2000 CE)
India : Events After 1960
Political Science: India and World
India’s Foreign Policy
India’s Defence System
India’s Internal Challenges
The United Nations
India and Other Countries
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- The Kothari Commission
- Higher Education
- National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- National Policy on Education 1986
- Use of a Satellite for Education
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Educational Research Institutes
- Research Institutes - Medicine
- Research Institutes - Agriculture
Empowerment of Women and Other Weaker Sections
Science and Technology
Industry and Trade
Changing Life : 1
Changing Life : 2
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
Explain with examples how the united strength of women can bring about constructive changes in various fields.
Complete the statement by choosing the proper option.
In 1992, a movement against drinking alcohol was started in
Explain the following statement with reason.
The Prohibition of Dowry (Amendment) Act was enacted in 1984.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -