Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Solid Waste Management
- Need for Waste Management
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
- rice, wheat, millets and pulses.
- sugarcane, oilseeds (groundnut, mustard and soyabean).
- cotton, jute, tea and coffee.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -