- Male Reproductive Organs
- Female Reproductive Organs
- Development of Embryo, Viviparous and Oviparous Animals
- Young Ones to Adults
Indicate whether the following statements are True (T) or False (F).
Oviparous animals give birth to young ones. ( )
Indicate whether the following statement is True (T) or False (F).
A new human individual develops from a cell called gamete. ( )
Complete the crossword puzzle using the hints given below.
1. The process of the fusion of the gametes.
6. The type of fertilization in hen.
7. The term used for bulges observed on the sides of the body of Hydra.
8. Eggs are produced here
2. Sperms are produced in these male reproductive organs.
3. Another term for the fertilized egg.
4. These animals lay eggs.
5. A type of fission in amoeba.