Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
The diagram alongside shows a lens as a combination of a glass block and two prisms.
(i) Name the lens formed by the combination.
(ii) what is the line XX’ called?
(iii) Complete the path of the incident ray AB after passing through the lens.
(iv) The final emergent ray either meets XX’ at a point or appears to come from a point on XX’ Label it as F. what is this point called?