- Endogenetic Processes (Internal Movements)
- Slow Movements
- Mountain-building Movements (Orogenic)
- Continent-building (Epeirogenic) Movements
- Sudden Movements
- Earthquake and its causes
- Effects of Earthquake
- Types of Volcanoes
- Effect of Volcanoes
- Distribution of Plates, Earthquake Zones, and Volcanoes in the World
Exogenetic Processes Part - I
Exogenetic Processes Part - II
Properties of Sea Water
International Date Line
Introduction to Economics
Transport and Communication
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
Write answer in short:
What is the difference between the OPEC and APEC in terms of their functions?
Carry out the following activity with the help and guidance of teachers:
Prepare a good advertisement for any product. Make sure your advertisement gets maximum appreciation from the class.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -