Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Concept of Permutations
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Concept of Combinations
- Properties of Combinations
A letter lock has 3 rings and each ring has 5 letters. Determine the maximum number of trials that may be required to open the lock.
How many four-digit numbers Will not exceed 7432 if they are formed using the digits 2, 3, 4, 7 without repetition?
A school has three gates and four staircases from the first floor to the second floor. How many ways does a student have to go from outside the school to his classroom on the second floor?
In a test that has 5 true/false questions, no student has got all correct answers and no sequence of answers is repeated. What is the maximum number of students for this to be possible?