Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
(i) Why is a nuclear fusion reaction called a thermo nuclear reaction ?
(ii) Complete the reaction :
`""^3He_2 +""^2H_1 → "^4 He_2 + ......................+` Energy
(i) Define nuclear fission.
(ii) Rewrite and complete the following nuclear reaction by filling in the atomic number of Ba and mass number of Kr.
`""_92^235U +""_0^1n → ""__^144 Ba +""_36^_ Kγ +3""_0^1 n +`Energy