- Introduction - axillary bud,leaf base,pulvinus,lamina or the leaf blade
- Venation - Structure of a leaf : (a) Parts of a leaf(b) Reticulate venation(c) Parallel venation
- Types of Leaves - Compound leaves : (a) pinnately compound leaf(b) palmately compound leaf
- Phyllotaxy - Different types of phyllotaxy : (a) Alternate (b) Opposite(c) Whorled
- Modifications of Leaves - Modifications of leaf for : (a) support: tendril (b) protection:spines (c) storage: fleshy leaves
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
- OR -