The Productive Mechanism
Theory of Demand and Supply
Meaning of Demand and Supply
Elasticity of Demand and Elasticity of Supply
Meaning and Scope of Public Finance
Money and Banking
- Concept of Consumer Rights
- Legal Measures Available to Protect Consumers from Being Exploited (COPRA, RTI)
- Understanding the Importance of Educating Consumers of Their Rights
- Awareness of Food Adulteration and Its Harmful Effects
- Consumer is Exploitation
- Factors Causing Exploitation of Consumers
- Rise of Consumer Awareness
How does money solve the problem of lack a common measure of value that existed under the barter system?
Briefly explain the following with reference to the barter system of exchange.
(i) Lack of common measure of value.
(ii) Lack of standard of deferred payments.