Correct the sequence of the following steps to explain the process of urine formation.
1.Blood enters the glomerulus under high pressure.
2. The filtrate passes through the thin walls of the Bowman’s capsule into the renal tubule
3. As the filtrate it passes through the tubule, water and many useful substances are reabsorbed by the walls of the blood capillaries.
4. Water and small solutes are filtered in the Bowman’s capsule.
5. The remaining liquid, along with waste is called urine and is collected in the urinary bladder.
6. Blood containing waste material enters the kidneys through the renal artery.