Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Concept of Permutations
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Concept of Combinations
- Properties of Combinations
In a certain sample of 1000 families, 450 families are consumers of tea. Out of 600 Hindu families, 286 families consume tea. Calculate the χ2 statistic.
800 people were asked whether they wear glasses for reading with the following results.
|Age||Wear glasses||Do not wear glasses|
Compute the χ2 square statistic.
200 teenagers were asked which take-out food do they prefer - French fries, burger, or pizza. The results were -
Compute χ2 Statistics.
Compute χ2 statistic from the following data:
Attitude of 250 employees towards a proposed policy of the company is as observed in the following table. Calculate the χ2 statistic.
Following table shows the classification of applications for secretarial and for sales positions according to gender. Calculate the value of χ2 Statistic.
A sample of men and women who had passed their driving test either in 1st attempt or in 2nd attempt surveyed. Compute χ2 statistics.
|Passed in →
||First attempt||Second attempt|