Intelligence and Ability
Aptitude, Achievement and Interest
What is Meant by Personality
Theories of Personality
How Personality is Assessed
Meaning of Development, Growth and Maturation
Infancy - Motor, Cognitive Development, Socio- Emotional Development
Childhood - Motor, Cognitive Development, Socio-emotional Development
Adolescence - Physical Changes, Cognitive Development, Socio-emotional Development; Some Major Concerns
Stress and Stress Management
Meaning of Stress - Its Basic Nature
Common Causes of Stress
Effects of Stress on Health and Performance
Stress Management - Ineffective and Effective Strategies of Handling Stress
Psychological Disorders and Psychotherapy
Meaning of “Abnormal Behaviour”
Characteristics of Some Psychological Disorders
Schizophrenia - meaning; main types; characteristics.
Social Thought and Social Behaviour
Meaning of “Attitude”
Applications of Psychology
Educational (School) Psychology.
Clinical and Counselling Psychology.
- Generalised, phobic, obsessive-compulsive; Mood - bipolar, depression
- What is meant by anxiety - different forms of anxiety disorders: phobias, obsession - compulsive disorders;
- Mood disorders - characteristics of severe depression, manic-depressive or bipolar disorder;
- Personality - anti-social, histrionic, avoidant, dependent, passive-aggressive (causes and symptoms)
- Behavioural and Developmental Disorders Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Autism
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Give two symptoms for each for the following:
(i) Bipolar disorder
(ii) Avoidant personality disorder.
Answer the following question briefly:
Mention any one characteristic of passive-aggressive personality disorder.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -