Physical Quantities and Measurement
- Concept of Physical Quantities and Units
- Concept of Length as the Distance Between Two Points.
- Concept of Measurement of Length (Ruler, Measuring Tape)
- Concept for Measurement of Length - Units (Symbol and Full Name)
- Concept of Mass as Matter Contained in an Object.
- Measuring Mass
- Measurement of Mass - Units (Symbol and Full Name)
- Concept of Time in Terms of Hours, Minutes and Seconds.
- Measurement of Time (Clock, Watch, Stopwatch)
- Measurement of Time - Units (Symbol and Full Name)
- Concept for Temperature - Measure Of Degree of Hotness Or Coldness of Body.
- Measuring Temperature
- Normal Temperature of a Human Body
- Concept of Area
- Measurement of Area - Area of Regular Shapes (Using Graph Paper)
- Simple Machines - Basic Concept
- Simple Machines - Mechanical Advantage
- Types of Simple Machines - Lever
- Types of Simple Machines - Wheel and Axle
- Types of Simple Machines - Pulley
- Types of Simple Machines - Inclined Plane
- Types of Simple Machines - Wedge
- Types of Simple Machines - Screw
- Different Orders of Levers
- Numerical Based on Mechanical Advantage Or Leverage - Load × Load Arm = Effort × Effort Arm.
- Concept of Magnetism
- Concept of Magnetic and Non-magnetic Substances.
- Characteristics of a Magnet
- Properties of Magnets
- Concept for Magnetic Field Around a Magnet
- Concept of Earth’S Magnetic Field
- Concept of Making of Magnets
- Concept of Permanent and Temporary Magnets
- Concept of Electromagnets
- Choice of Material for the Core of an Electromagnet
- Care and Storage of Magnets
- Demagnetization by Heating, Hammering and Electricity
State if the following statement is true or false. Correct the statement if it is false.
Whenever a magnet is not in use, it should be stored along with other magnets.
Answer the following in detail.
How is the single-touch method of magnetism different from the double-touch method?