Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
Fig 11. 11 shows the variation in temperature with time when some wax cools from the liquid phase to the solid phase.
(i) In which part of the curve, the wax is in liquid phase?
(ii) What does the part QS of the curve represent?
(iii) In which part of the curve, the wax will be the in the liquid as well as solid phase?
(iv) In which part of the curve, the wax is in solid phase?