- general characteristics, distinctive features of liverworts and mosses; graphic outline of life cycle of Funaria with reference to alternation of generations.
- Economic Importance of Bryophytes
- Introduction - gametophyte, antheridium, antherozoids, sporophyte,he bryophytes are divided
- Liverworts - gemmae (sing. gemma). Gemmae are green, multicellular, asexual buds
- Mosses - protonema,leafy stage
Shaalaa.com | Plantae part 10 (Bryophyta: characteristics, example, strucutre)
Series 1: playing of 4
to track your progress