The rainfall (in mm) in a city on 7 days of a certain week was recorded as follows:
|Days||Rain fall (in mm|
1) Find the range of the rainfall in the above data.
2) Find the mean rainfall for the week.
3) On how many days was the rainfall less than the mean rainfall.
The marks (out of 100) obtained by a group of students in a science test are 85, 76, 90, 85, 39, 48, 56, 95, 81 and 75. Find the:
1) Highest and the lowest marks obtained by the students.
2) Range of the marks obtained.
3) Mean marks obtained by the group.
The heights of 10 girls were measured in cm and the results are as follows:
135, 150, 139, 128, 151, 132, 146, 149, 143, 141
1) What is the height of the tallest girl?
2) What is the height of the shortest girl?
3) What is the range of the data?
4) What is the mean height of the girls?
5) How many girls have heights more than the mean height.