Our Earth and Our Solar System
Motions of the Earth
The Earth and Its Living World
Rules Are for Everyone
Let Us Solve Our Own Problems
Public Facilities and My School
Maps - Our Companions
Getting to Know India
Our Home and Environment
Food for All
Methods of Preserving Food
Communication and Mass Media
Clothes - Our Necessity
The Environment and Us
Constituents of Food
Our Emotional World
Busy at Work - Our Internal Organs
Growth and Personality Development
Infectious Diseases and How to Prevent Them
Substances, Objects and Energy
Community Health and Hygiene
- Drugs, tobacco and alcohol use - an invitation to death
From the actions given below, mark those that are harmful with a cross and write the explanation in your notebook.
(1) Burning of tyres.
(2) Spitting anywhere on the road.
(3) Using public toilets
(4) Looking after domestic animals
(5) Following doctor's instructions in cases of infectious diseases
(6) Washing your hands before a meal or snack.
(7) Throwing the garbage from your house on to the road.