- Kharif Crops
- Rabi Crops
Match items in column A with those in column B
|1||Kharif crops||a||Food for cattle|
|2||Rabi crops||b||Urea and super phosphate|
|3||Chemical fertilisers||c||Animal excreta, cow dung
urine and plant waste
|4||Organic manure||d||Wheat, gram, pea|
|e||Paddy and maize|
Complete the following word puzzle with the help of clues given below.
1) Providing water to the crops.
2) Keeping crop grains for a long time under proper conditions.
5) Certain plants of the same kind grown on a large scale.
3) A machine used for cutting the matured crop.
4) A rabi crop that is also one of the pulses.
6) A process of separating the grain from chaff.