Weathering and Mass Wasting
Agents of Erosion
- Climatic Regions
- Classification of Climate and Identifying Climatic Regions (Natural Regions)
- Low-latitude Regions
- Equatorial Rainforests
- Tropical Monsoon Climate
- Tropical Savannah Type of Climate
- Tropical Deserts Or Arid Type of Climate
- Mid-latitude Regions
- Mediterranean Climate
- China Type Climate Or Humid Sub Tropical Climate
- Marine West European Type Climate
- High Latitudinal Regions
- Taiga Or Sub-arctic
- Tundra Climate
- Ice Sheet
- High-altitude Regions
- Highland Or Mountain Type
Global Climate Change
Indian Ocean - Relief and Strategic Importance
- Indian Ocean Region
- Bottom Relief of Indian Ocean
- Continental Shelf
- Mid-oceanic Ridges
- Islands of Indian Ocean
- Ocean Basins
- Deeps and Trenches
- Distribution of Temperature and Salinity in Indian Oceans
- Indian Ocean Salinity
- Ocean Currents in Indian Ocean
- Importance of the Indian Ocean
- The Importance of Indian Ocean for India
Choose the correct option by identifying the correct correlation in the sentence:
Sometimes, the river starts erosion upstream. This happens when the headstream gets a lot of water in the early stages of the river’s flow.
See the figure given below A, B, C. Answer the following questions.
- What differences do you find in the three figures?
- Identify the landforms formed due to erosion by glaciers.
- Where can U–shape valley be formed?
- In which region will deposition start?
- Identify the landforms formed by deposition by glaciers.