Relations and Functions
Numbers and Sequences
- Surface Area of Cylinder
- Surface Area of a Right Circular Cone
- Surface Area of a Sphere
- Frustum of a Cone
- Volume of a Cylinder
- Volume of a Right Circular Cone
- Volume of a Sphere
- Volume of Frustum of a Cone
- Volume and Surface Area of Combined Solids
- Conversion of Solids from One Shape to Another with No Change in Volume
Statistics and Probability
Two dice are rolled once. Find the probability of getting an even number on the first die or a total of face sum 8.
From a well-shuffled pack of 52 cards, a card is drawn at random. Find the probability of its being either a red king or a black queen
A box contains cards numbered 3, 5, 7, 9, … 35, 37. A card is drawn at random from the box. Find the probability that the drawn card have either multiples of 7 or a prime number.
In a town of 8000 people, 1300 are over 50 years and 3000 are females. It is known that 30% of the females are over 50 years. What is the probability that a chosen individual from the town is either a female or over 50 years?