Revision of Class Ix Syllabus
Class as the Basis of All Computation
User - Defined Method
- Definition of Array
- Types of Array
- Usages of Array
- Sorting and Search Technique of Array
- Declaration of Single and Double Dimension Arrays
- Initialization of Single and Double Dimensional Arrays
- Accepting Data of Single and Double Dimensional Arrays
- Accessing the Elements of Single Dimensional and Double Dimensional Arrays
The access specifier that gives the most accessibility is _______ and the least accessibility is ________.
Design a class to overload a function volume() as follows :
(i) double volume (double R) — with radius (R) as an argument, returns the volume of a sphere using the formula.
V = 4/3 × 22/7 × R3
(ii) double volume (double H, double R) – with height(H) and radius(R) as the arguments, returns the volume of a cylinder using the formula.
V = 22/7 × R2 × H
(iii) double volume (double L, double B, double H) – with length(L), breadth(B) and Height(H) as the arguments, returns the volume of a cuboid using the formula.