Answer in 100-150 words
Read this short inscription and answer:-
In the year 33 of the maharaja Huvishka (a Kushana ruler), in the first month of the hot season on the eighth day, a Bodhisatta was set up at Madhuvanaka by the bhikkhuni Dhanavati, the sister’s daughter of the bhikkhuni Buddhamita, who knows the Tipitaka, the female pupil of the bhikkhu Bala, who knows the Tipitaka, together with her father and mother.
- How did Dhanavati date her inscription?
- Why do you think she installed an image of the Bodhisatta?
- Who were the relatives she mentioned?
- What Buddhist text did she know?
- From whom did she learn this text?