To succeed in any Pre-Engineering Examinations like JEE Main / Advanced and others, with a very good rank, a student need to master mathematics by practicing variety of problems quickly using shortcuts. As speed & accuracy are two basic pre requisites to succeed in any Pre-Engineering Examination. One student can not improve his performance in such examinations by following a detailed and routine solution.
Keeping that in mind, introducing "Objective Calculus" book being published by Career Point Publication Division, this book is intended for all Engineering aspirants and contains everything which they require for the preparation for any Pre-Engineering Examinations.
The book is noteworthy in the following aspects:
- In each chapter, subject matter has been discussed in a very lucid and systematic manner with relevant illustrative examples.
- I have attempted to provide clarity of presentation in the creation of every example, application and exercise.
- In addition to that other additional information have been given enabling students in solving problems in very short time using short-cuts and tricks as provided.
- More over numerous worked out solutions of problems are provided in this book.
- For self assessment, practice exercises have been given at the end of each chapter.
Table of Contents
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Differentiation and Successive Differentiation
- Tangent and Normal
- Maxima-Minima and Rate Measure
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations